- Information about the whole service
- Types of ICcards
- Steps in issuing an IC card
- 【Limited on-Campus】Authentication system
- 【Limited on-Campus】Athentication IC Card
- ECS-ID(for students, part-time lecturer, etc...)
- 【Limited on-Campus】Facility Use Card
- 【Limited on-Campus】
- 【Limited on-Campus】ICカード読み取りソフト(FCFdumpソフト)
- 【Limited on-Campus】About the installation of the driver software of Kyoto University Authentication Infrastructure
- 【Limited on-Campus】Multi-Factor Authentication User's Guide
- ECS-ID (for students, part-time lecturer, etc...)
- Authentication IC Card, Facility Use Card
SPS-ID (for Faculty and Staff)
Accounts for Faculty and Staff(SPS-ID) are issued to the Faculty and Staff in Kyoto University.
Notification of your account will be given by the General affairs in your department in hired.
※ECS-ID will be issued to the Faculty and Staff such as part-time lecturers off- campus who can't use SPS-ID, professor emeritus, trainees, collaborators, and invited foreign scholars.