- Information about the whole service
- Types of ICcards
- Steps in issuing an IC card
- 【Limited on-Campus】Authentication system
- 【Limited on-Campus】Athentication IC Card
- ECS-ID(Accounts for students)
- 【Limited on-Campus】Facility Use Card
- 【Limited on-Campus】
- 【Limited on-Campus】ICカード読み取りソフト(FCFdumpソフト)
- 【Limited on-Campus】About the installation of the driver software of Kyoto University Authentication Infrastructure
- ECS-ID (for Student)
- SPS-ID (for Faculty and Staff)
- Authentication IC Card, Facility Use Card
ECS-ID (for Student)
ECS-ID (Student account)
IIMC offers a variety of information services, such as campus network connections and emails.
There are two different types of accounts: ECS-ID and SPS-ID.
ECS-ID or SPS-ID is used to access the electronic journals provided by the library and KULASIS.
ECS-ID account is consisted of alphabets and numbers and issued to students and faculty staff listed as below.
SPS-ID account is consisted of your name and numbers and issued for the faculty and staff.
non-degree special students
Special auditing studentShort-term exchange student
Faculty and Staff:
Japan Society for the Promotion of Science(JSPS) researcher
Guest research associate
Private collaborative researcher
Part-time lecturer (External)
|Contact||ICT Support center
Yoshida Nihonmatsu-cho , Sakyo-ku Kyoto zipcode:606-8501
|Samples of services applicable||