- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- E-mail Newsletter
- Publishing Research Achievements
- Submitting of the User Report
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars (FY2022)
- Supercomputer System
- Use of Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting Service
- Computing Services
- Application Procedures
- Service Application Timeline
- Call for Application of FY2018 Service Course (1st Stage)
Call for Application of FY2018 Service Course (1st Stage)
We call for application of the FY2018 Service Course in the following schedule.
This call is between fiscal years and differs in details of usage fees and application periods. Please note that we may ask you to adjust the amount of resources since each course has its limitation in available computing resources. We appreciate for your understandings and cooperation in advance.
Courses to be Opened and Application Periods
|Courses to be Opened||Application Periods|
|Private Cluster, Organization Fixed Rate||From Mon. January 29, 2018 to Fri. February 16, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.|
From Mon. January 29, 2018 to Wed. February 28, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
|Large-Scale Job Course(From April to June)|
|Increase the Storage Capacity|
|Virtual Server Hosting Service|
The usage fee is required by course and type. For details on the usage fees, see Rules for Usage Fees of Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies (ACCMS)(*Japanese Version Only)
- For those who have already applied for the budget items applicable until the end of March 2018:
- For those who have NOT applied for the budget items applicable until the end of March, 2018:
Referring to Changing Payment and Budget Items, fill out the applicable budget item on both the Application Form of Large-Scale Computer Systems and the Service Course Application Form, and then submit the Forms to Supercomputer Services of ICT Support Center.
- For those who newly apply for the use of our supercomputer systems from 1st of April, 2018:
Applicable Budget Items
※ Applicable budget items mean the items expected to be available from 1st April, 2018 to the end of March, 2019.
Research Area Codes
How to apply
- Following "the Instruction for Filling In Service Course Appliication Form" , fill out and submit the Form ( PDF / Word ) to Supercomputer Services of ICT Support Center by the deadline.
For new users yet to obtain the User ID to use our supercomputer systems, please follow the Application Procedures and submit the Application Form for Large-Scale Computer Systems.
Where to Submit the Application Forms・Inquiry
Please contact to Supercomputer Services of ICT Support Center for sending the application form and inquiries.
|Service Course Application Form (Word) (*Japanese Version Only)|
|Service Course Application Form (PDF) (*Japanese Version Only)(PDF)|
|Instruction for Filling In Service Course Application Form (PDF) (*Japanese Version Only)|
|Application Form for Large-Scale Computer Systems (Word) (*Japanese Version Only)|
|Application Form for Large-Scale Computer Systems (PDF) (*Japanese Version Only)|