- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- Procedure to Start the Service
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars
- Large-scale Supercomputer Systems
- Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting
Virtual Server Hosting
The virtual server hosting service provides users of the supercomputer systems with a server environment to collect data required for calculations by general-purpose computer systems and to offer information and public relations of the results.
This service is available for users with user ID of our large-scale computer systems.
Virtual server hosting is provided by the VM hosting service of the IIMC. Members of Kyoto University can use similar services by directly using the VM hosting service,so please consider using VM hosting services.
- You can collect data and offer information without being affected by the system outages due to maintenance of supercomputers.
- It is connected to the supercomputer by a short-distance and high-speed network, so fast data transfers between them are available.
1. Before Using Services
Please check Application Guideline for regulations for use and user eligibility.
2. Application for Use
Please check Application Flow Chart.
3. Specification of VM servers provided
|CPU:2 cores, Memory:4GB, Disk:100GB
|Login via SSH
|Available (Root privileges also granted).
- You can increase the number of CPU cores, memory capacity and disk capacity as required.
You can use this service to collect large-scale data from laboratory equipment and observation equipment owned by researchers through large-capacity network such as Kyoto University Integrated Network Information System (KUINS) and SINET5 L2VPN or via internet with an operation system of 24 hours a day, 365 days, analyze on a supercomputer system in real time or regularly and send the results via WEB etc.
※Please select "Use of Computers and Terminals (Supercomputer)" from the drop-down menu of "Type of Inquiry".