- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- E-mail Newsletter
- Publishing Research Achievements
- Submitting of the User Report
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars (FY2022)
- Supercomputer System
- Use of Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting Service
Virtual Server Hosting Service
The virtual server hosting service provides users of supercomputer systems except for Kyoto University members a server environment to collect necessary data for calculation by mainframe computer systems and offer information of the results for public relations.
A user account for large-scale computer systems is required to receive this service.
Virtual server hosting uses the VM hosting service of the IIMC.Kyoto University members can use a similar service by using VM hosting service directly , so please consider using VM hosting service.
Specs of VM server provided
|Standard Spec||CPU:2 Core, Memory: 4GB, Disk capacity 100GB|
|Login with SSH||possible (granted Root authority)|
|Rules for Use of ACCMS/Rules for Use of Virtual server hosting service||Please click here.|
|Usage Fees||Please click here.|
- CPU core, memory and Disk capacity can be increased according to the user's needs.
Features and advantages of the Service
- You can collect data and send information without being affected by system shutdown due to maintenance of supercomputer.
- Mutual high-speed data transfer is available since it connects to a supercomputer by a short distance and high-speed network.
You can use this service to collect large-scale data from laboratory equipment and observation equipment owned by researchers through large-capacity network such as Kyoto University Integrated Network Information System (KUINS) and SINET5 L2VPN or via internet with an operation system of 24 hours a day, 365 days, analyze on a supercomputer system in real time or regularly and send the results via WEB etc.