- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- Procedure to Start the Service
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars
- Large-scale Supercomputer Systems
- Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting
This service offers you a trial account prior to application for use of our computing services. The trial account allows you to try out our system while running on your programs or application that you are currently using on your computer or research laboratory's cluster systems.
Before applying for our services, please make sure to see?Regulations for Use of ACCMS?and the Rules for Use of Supercomputers for Foreign Nationals and Japanese Nationals Residing Overseas.
- This service is limited to the faculty members and the graduate students who?are eligible for use of our systems and?fall under Article 3-i, ii of Regulations for Use of ACCMS (Japanese Version Only).
- The duration of trial account is within one month and is valid until the end of the fiscal year.
- After the trial period is completed, submition of the?Use Report of Trial Account Service [PDF/Word] is required.
- As a rule, application is allowed only one time per person.
Available computing resources
The service is equivalent to the Entry Course:
- The Large-Format Printer and Licensing Services are NOT available.
- User registration via User Portal is required to use software services including Gaussian.
- See the computing resources available in the Entry Course at the Rules for Usage Fees of ACCMS(Japanese Version Only).
- Please contact us if you need to try a job of multiple nodes of system A or system B.
Important notes about the use of trial account
- Separately from the user ID issued for this trial use, a new user ID will be issued upon your application for Supercomputer Use.
- In one month after the last date of the period, you will no longer be allowed to access the data files created under your trial account. Thus, we recommend you make a backup copy of the files during the period.