- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- E-mail Newsletter
- Publishing Research Achievements
- Submitting of the User Report
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars (FY2022)
- Supercomputer System
- Use of Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting Service
Regulations for Use of ACCMS
Regulations for Use of ACCMS
Users must observe Regulations for Use of Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies (ACCMS), Kyoto University(*Note: Japanese version is the original. The English version is provided as a translation of the Japanese version for user's convenience.).
Article 5 of Regulations for Use of ACCMS
As stipulated in Article 5 of the Regulations for Use of ACCMS, among the research achievements obtained from the use of our systems, users must report the achievements published in papers (including the abstracts presented at conferences) to ACCMS.
Article 6 of Regulations for Use of ACCMS
As stipulated in Article 6 of Regulations for Use of ACCMS, users must acknowledge the use of ACCMS in the papers to publish their research achievements obtained from the use of our Systems
Rules for Use of Virtual server hosting service
" Rules for Use of Virtual server hosting service " is established based on Article 11 of Regulations for Use of ACCMS, as a rule when using virtual server hosting service with the purpose of collecting data in order to use supercomputer systems and transmission of information and publicity of the results.
As stipulated in Regulations for Use of Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies (ACCMS), Kyoto University(*Note: Japanese version is the original. The English version is provided as a translation of the Japanese version for user's convenience.), you must meet either one of the following conditions.
- Faculty members or any other equivalent persons of university, junior college, college of technology, or Inter-University Research Institutions including:
- Faculty members (including guest members and specially appointed faculty members)
- Researchers at institutions awarded grants by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) for the Global Center of Excellence (COE) Program
- Research Fellowship for Young Scientists of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Administrator or staff members
- Joint researchers from private organizations
- Industry-university cooperation researchers
- Contract researchers
- Graduate students or any other equivalent persons including:
- Auditing students
- Undergraduates (limited to those researching for graduation theses)
- Researchers exclusively dedicated to academic studies belonging to national or local government institutions including:
- Researchers of the Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Researchers of national research institutions
- Researchers of local government research institutions
- Researchers engaging in academic research funded by scientific research funds including the Grant-in-Aid Scientific Research
- Researchers of local government research institutions, not only for MEXT, but also the other ministries
- Any other persons deemed necessary by the director of ACCMS
For eligibility of non-residents including international students, see The Rules for Use of Foreign Nationals and Japanese Nationals Residing Overseas. For requirements for use of our systems for collaborative research with private organizations, see The Rules for Use of Collaborative Research with Private Organizations.
In the cases when users entrust a private organization with the program development, please consult us via the Inquiry Form.