- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- Procedure to Start the Service
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars
- Large-scale Supercomputer Systems
- Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting
This service offers users to print large-format posters for poster sessions at academic conferences.
Those who wish to use the Large-Format Printer are required to obtain User ID/account.
|Users of Large-Scale Computing Systems
The Output Room of Large-Format Printer is located on 3rd floor of North Building of the Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies.
|Weekdays (Mon.-Fri.) from 09:00 to 17:00
|Coated paper (36 inch width) Only