- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- Procedure to Start the Service
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars
- Large-scale Supercomputer Systems
- Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting
- Large-Format Printer
- Creating Printing Data on Windows
- How to use the output terminal
How to use the output terminal
- Logging in to Output Terminal/Printing Out
Logging in to Output Terminal/Printing Out
The Large-Format Printer and its Output Terminal are placed in the Large-Format Printer Output Room on third floor of the North Building of Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies.
This output terminal is a macOSX configured exclusively for printing out using the Large-Format Printer,requiring users to log in through user authentication using your account (ID and password) of the Large Scale Computer Systems
The Output Terminal
The Large-Format Printer HP T1530
Logging in to Output Terminal
Enter your Large-Scale Computer Systems ID and password, and login to the Terminal.
Loading Printing Data From Media Device (USB Flash Memory, etc)
Load the printing data saved in the media device (including USB flash memory) in the output terminal.
Conduct output processing
Select the printing data and choose the Large-Format Printer by Right-click on the print data you want to print (PDF or Postscript file) and select "クイックアクション" > "大判プリンターへ出力".
Prior to printing it out, we recommend users to save a copy of the data on the Terminal.
Select the name of the printer and the size of the page to be printed
Select the required information and proceed.
The following two questions will be asked when printing. Please enter them as necessary.
- Select a printer.
- There is no significant difference in quality no matter which one you select.
- Select the size which you want to print out.
- Use the value set in the file (default)
- A0 Plus(914mm×1292mm)
- Custom(Width 210mm ~ 914mm / Height 297mm ~ 1676mm)
- If the size exceeds the size that can be selected in Custom, embed the size in the print data and print using "Use the value set in the file".