- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- Procedure to Start the Service
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars
- Large-scale Supercomputer Systems
- Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting
- Application Procedures
- Call for Application of FY2018 Service Course (Additional)
Call for Application of FY2018 Service Course (Additional)
We additionally call for the application of the FY2018 Service Course starting from December 2018 in the following schedule.
Please note that we may ask you to adjust the amount of resources that you request depending on the situation since each course has its limitation in available computing resources. We appreciate for your understanding and cooperation.
Please refer to the『Supercomputer system』for an overview of the new system.
|Types and Resources
|From Thu. November 1 to Tue. November 20 at 5:00 p.m.
|Large-Scale Job Course(from Dec.,2018 to Feb., 2019)
|Type A: 256 nodes maximum
※There is no additional call for the System B and C since users of the systems are filled to capacity and there are not enogh room in the resources.
Services to be Effective
- Mon. December 3, 2018 (TBD)
The usage fee is required depending on courses and types for supercomputer users. Please see Rules for Usage Fees of Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies (ACCMS)(*Japanese Version Only) for details.
How to apply
- Following "the Instruction for Filling In Service Course Appliication Form" , fill out and submit the Form ( PDF / Word ) to Supercomputer Services of ICT Support Center by the deadline.
For new users yet to obtain the User ID to use our supercomputer systems, please follow the Application Procedures and submit the Application Form for Large-Scale Computer Systems.
Where to Submit the Application Forms・Inquiry
Please contact to Supercomputer Services of ICT Support Center for sending the application form and inquiries.