- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- E-mail Newsletter
- Publishing Research Achievements
- Submitting of the User Report
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars (FY2022)
- Supercomputer System
- Use of Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting Service
- Computing Services
- Seminars & Call for Projects
- Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Application Guideline of Collaborative Research Project for FX700 "Trial Use" and "Small Node Use" for FY2021
Application Guideline of Collaborative Research Project for FX700 "Trial Use" and "Small Node Use" for FY2021
Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies, Kyoto University (ACCMS) calls for proposals of collaborative research project for the"Trial Use" and the "Small Node Use" of the Fujitsu FX700 which is equipped with the same ARM processor as the supercomputer Fugaku for research groups using our supercomputer with the Group Course in the fiscal year 2021.
The "Trial Use" of FX700 is intended to be widely tried by the users of our supercomputer by making the application form simple. The research report is also simplified and only operation report and performance report of the executed application are required.
The collaborative research project for the "Small Node Use" will be adopted from users who have already finished the operation confirmation of the application on the "FX700 Trial Use". Submitted proposals are reviewed by Supercomputer System Collaborative Research Planning Committee. If your proposal is adopted, you will be required to submit a research report. There is no cost burden for using this project.
Eligibility and Requirement
- The applicant must be a member of a research group which is currently using our supercomputer system with the group course (including Organization Fixed Rate or JHPCH) in FY2021.
- The period of use is one month for both "Trial Use" and "Small Node Use" and the request for the extension will be accepted for both of them. However, if the applications are flooded, the period may not be extended.
- Adopted applicants are required to submit a research report at the end of the period.
- The maximum number of nodes for " Trial Use" is 4 nodes, and the maximum number of nodes for " Small Node Use " is 8 nodes.
Proposals which are expected to produce academic results by using this project, and proposals which are expected to have a potential to develop into various project research, will be actively adopted.
|Fujitsu FX700 12-node
・Processor: A64FX 2.1GHz 48 cores (aarch64)
・Memory: HBM2 32GB
・Local storage: M.2 NVMe SSD 512GB
・Interconnect: InfiniBand EDR
|Fujitsu compiler and MPI
GCC compiler and OpenMPI
Other libraries need to be built by yourself
As FX700 is a small-scale trial environment, we do not have sufficient support system. We may ask you to solve the software installation and malfunction problems on your own.
Please fill out the application document (Word File) and submit the Word file from the application form below. The deadline is 5:00 p.m. on the 15th of each month, and the service is scheduled to start on or after the 1st of the following month. The personal information you provide will be used only for the purpose of this system. Please note that the acceptance of the application may be closed depending on the situation.
"Application form" https://web.kudpc.kyoto-u.ac.jp/kintoneapp/fx700
Research Information Section, Information Promotion Division, Information Management Department, Kyoto University