- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- Procedure to Start the Service
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars
- Large-scale Supercomputer Systems
- Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting
- Application Procedures
- Call for Application of FY2016 Service Course for the new system (1st Stage)
Call for Application of FY2016 Service Course for the new system (1st Stage)
We call for application of the FY2016 Service Course starting from October 3, 2016 in the following schedule.
Please note that we may ask you to adjust the amount of resources that you request depending on the situation since each course has its limitation in available computing resources. We appreciate for your understanding and cooperation.
Please refer to the 『New supercomputer system』 for an overview of the new system.
Courses ・Application Period
|Private Cluster Course, Organization Fixed Rate||From Wed. July 20, 2016 to Fri. August 19, 2016 at 17:00|
|Personal Course||From Wed. July 20, 2016 to Fri. August 26, 2016 at 17:00|
|Large-Scale Job Course (November,February,March)|
※Users of the personal course of the current supercomputer can continue to use the same system of the new supercomputer. An application is not required.
※Large-Scale Job Course is suspended during the peak season from the middle of November to the middle of February.
Services to be Effective
- Mon. October 3, 2016 (TBD)
The usage fee is required depending on courses and types for supercomputer users. Please see Rules for Usage Fees of Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies (ACCMS)(*Japanese Version Only)(Applicable from October 2016)for details.
How to apply
- Following "the Instruction for Filling In Service Course Appliication Form" , fill out and submit the Form ( PDF / Word ) to Supercomputer Services of ICT Support Center by the deadline.
For new users yet to obtain the User ID to use our supercomputer systems, please follow the Application Procedures and submit the Application Form for Large-Scale Computer Systems.
Where to Submit the Application Forms・Inquiry
Please contact to Supercomputer Services of ICT Support Center for sending the application form and inquiries.