- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- E-mail Newsletter
- Publishing Research Achievements
- Submitting of the User Report
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars (FY2022)
- Supercomputer System
- Use of Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting Service
- Computing Services
- Application Procedures
- Service Application Timeline
- Call for Application of FY2016 Service Course (1st Stage)
Call for Application of FY2016 Service Course (1st Stage)
We call for application of the FY2016 Service Course starting from April 1, 2016 in the following schedule.
Please note that we may ask you to adjust the amount of resources that you request at the application stage due to limited amount of resources available in each course.
【Important】Change of the period of use due to system replacement
The current supercomputer system is scheduled to end the service on Mon. August 15, 2016 except for some systems and be replaced to a new system. Therefore, please note that the period of use the system is not the usual. Please refer to the 『New super computer system』 for an overview of the new system.
|System||Period of Use|
From Fri. April 1, 2016 to Mon. August 15, 2016
|E||From Fri. April 1, 2016 to the end of March, 2017(service will be suspended from Mon. August 15, 2016 to the beginning of October)|
|New system||From the beginning of October 2016 to the end of March 2017(TBD)|
*Secondary call for application of the service course is scheduled around April 2016.
*Call for application of the new system is scheduled around July to August 2016.
Courses to be opened ・Application Period
|Courses to be opened||Application Period|
|Private Cluster Course, Organization Fixed Rate||From Tue. January 12, 2016 to Fri. February 12, 2016 at 17:00|
|Personal Course||From Tue. January 12, 2016 to Thu. February 25, 2016 at 17:00|
|Large-Scale Job Course(April～June)|
Usage fee is required according to the service courses. Please see Rules for Usage Fees of Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies (ACCMS) for details.
How to apply
- For those who have already applied for "budget items available for the next FY application"
- Cases other than the above
- Following to Application Procedures and Instruction for Filling in Service Course Application Form, please submit both "Application Form of Large-Scale Computer Systems "and "Service Course Application Form" to Supercomputer Services of ICT Support Center.
- Service application will only ensure computing resources. Please note that "Application Form of Large Scale Computer Systems" is required additionally for all of those who use the system.
- Users list which enables users of this year to continue to the next year will be addressed to the person in charge of the payment. If you want to continue to use the service with this list, you can omit the"Application Form of Large Scale Computer Systems" (The list is scheduled to be sent around the beginning of February).
Research Area Codes
Where to Submit the Application Forms・Inquiry
Please contact to Supercomputer Services of ICT Support Center for sending the application form and inquiries.