- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- E-mail Newsletter
- Publishing Research Achievements
- Submitting of the User Report
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars (FY2022)
- Supercomputer System
- Use of Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting Service
Changing & Cancelling Registration
This page explains for users acquired the user ID how to change or cancel the registered information.
How to Apply
To fill in the application form, refer to Instruction for Filling in the Application Form of Large Scale Computer Systems (PDF) (*Japanese Version Only) and Research Area Codes. If you have any questions about application procedures, contact Inter-University Services Section.
Applying for Changing Registration
To change the organization you belong to or your personal status, fill in the changes and submit the Application Form of Large Scale Computer Systems (*Japanese Version Only).You can reflect changes in email address or research area code at User Portal.
Applying for Cancelling the Services
To cancel the services when you lost your eligibility or stop the use of the Payment Code, fill in the User (利用者) column with your seal and the Due date to use (利用期限) column of the Application Form of Large Scale Computer Systems (*Japanese Version Only), and then submit it to us.
Where to Send the Application Form
Inter-University Services Section of South Building of the Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies, Kyoto University
Yoshida-Nihonmatsumachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501, JAPAN
|Rules for Use of ACCMS (PDF) (*Japanese Version Only)|
|Application Form for Large Scale Computer Systems (PDF) (*Japanese Version Only)|
|Application Form for Large Scale Computer Systems (Word) (*Japanese Version Only)|