Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Information about the whole service
- Application for using KUINS network
- Information socket with Web authentication
- The application for server certificate
- Application of the Subdomain
- Application for Wireless LAN access point
- The application of KUINS-II subnet
- Application for the connection to the remote place
- The use of P2P type file exchange software
- Application for the connection to SINET
- Application for using KUINS device account
- On-campus Network(KUINS)
- Connection to Off-campus Network Services
- Wireless LAN
- Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Connection from Off-campus
- The usage
Please use this as alternative method in case you can't use IKEv2 due to the trouble of the network device at home. It's one of the SSLVPN type to connect to on-campus via the encrypted route by SSL/TLS with the personal digital certificate issued in advance.
As for user manual, please refer to the below links.
- One connection at the same time per one ID.
- If you lose your device, please revoke the client certificate as soon as possible.
Connection to Lab(VLAN fixed connection)
Above will carry out the connection to common KUINS-III network, but also you can conenct to laboratory or office(lab) KUINS-III network.
- Available only Yoshida,Uji,Katsura,Inuyama,Otsu,Kumatori.
- The IP address assigned to devices will convert it to the one of specific lab network by using NAT(Network Address Translation)
- Because of NAT, broadcasting or multicasting cannot be used. If you want to use printers or file servers, please specify the IP address of the devices in order to setup.
Use of information resource off-campus
After the VPN connection, it comes to have the network environment of KUINS-III on-campus. For the use of information resource off-campus, please refer to Connection to off-campus service.