Learning and Teaching
- Information about the whole service
- Learning Support Service (PandA)
- PC Terminal Services for Education
- e-Learning Training Support
Cloud storage for BYOD
Cloud storage allows access to files in user storage on educational computer systems from personally owned computers, smartphones, and other devices.
Use of Cloud Storage in FY2023 and Beyond
Cloud storage for educational computer systems changes beginning in FY2023.
NextCloud cloud storage, used until fiscal year 2022, has been terminated and switched to the use of Microsoft 365's OneDrive offered as a package plan for educational institutions, from March 2023.
* Caution *
- You must not share the works of other persons when using the file sharing feature.
- Any uploading or sharing of works created by other persons without permission will be subject to punishment as a violation of copyright law.
- Always use anti-virus software. Uploading or sharing files infected with a virus can spread the infection and cause serious damage to the system or affect other users.
<Note regarding limitation of usage capacity>
Microsoft has notified us of a change in cloud storage total capacity limits after 8/1/2024. As a result, the storage space that you have been able to use free of charge and with almost no concern about capacity limits may be limited in the future. In such a case, users who are subject to the limitation may be required to move the data they currently have in place. For details, please refer to Microsoft's information page.
Users can save up to 5 TB of files to the cloud storage.
Although large amounts of data can be stored, usage is limited to the period of enrollment, so please delete or save unnecessary files on a regular basis to avoid problems when you graduate or leave the program.
You can use cloud storage to organize your files and move them to your home PC terminal or your laptop.
・Leaflet:Cloud storage (OneDrive)
<Note: The email address in the leaflet is the student email address for ECS-ID.>
Frequently Asked Questions
See the Frequently Asked Questions.