- Information about the whole service
- Common Portal for All Students
Common Portal for All Students
All students can log in to the portal site using their ECS-ID (student account) and password.
- Students can safely and conveniently use information systems and services essential for student life, such as checking lecture information, library organization services, e-mail, and Internet-based learning systems.
1. Requirements & Rules
Even if you have an ECS-ID, only students can access this service. Please access directly to the URL of each service if you are not a student.
2. Access Common Portal for All Students
3. Get Started
If you are a student and have been issued an ECS-ID and it has not expired, you do not need to apply for it and can log in with your ECS-ID.
4. How to Use
Please access the above URL and log in with your ECS-ID and password.
- Where can I log in to KULASIS?
- An error message "This site is only for student" is displayed when I try to log in to Common Portal for All Students
- I changed my password on KULASIS but I cannot log in with my new password.
When the ECS-ID assigned to you as a student expires, you will no longer be able to use the service and your use of the service will be terminated.
7. Services available through the Common Portal for All Students
- KULASIS(Academic Affair Information system)
- MyKULINE(Online service from library)
- Mail for students(KUMOI)
- Information Security, e-learning
- Learning support system(PandA)