Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Information about the whole service
- Application for using KUINS network
- Information socket with Web authentication
- The application for server certificate
- Application of the Subdomain
- Application for Wireless LAN access point
- The application of KUINS-II subnet
- Application for the connection to the remote place
- The use of P2P type file exchange software
- Application for the connection to SINET
- Application for using KUINS device account
- On-campus Network(KUINS)
- Connection to Off-campus Network Services
- Wireless LAN
- Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Connection from Off-campus
Connection from Off-campus
These services enable users to set the off-campus(home,workplace etc) network make the connection environment of standard KUINS-III(on-campus use) network. And you can access to online service provided to limited on-campus safely.
The methods to connect to the network(limited on-campus) are mainly as follows.
Normally, please use IKEv2. If you cannot use IKEv2 due to problems such as network, use OpenVPN. Please use OpenVPN for Android device.
To use this service, Client certificate is required, and "ECS-ID" or "SPS-ID" is required for applying for client certificate.