Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Information about the whole service
- Application for using KUINS network
- Information socket with Web authentication
- The application for server certificate
- Application of the Subdomain
- Application for Wireless LAN access point
- The application of KUINS-II subnet
- Application for the connection to the remote place
- The use of P2P type file exchange software
- Application for the connection to SINET
- On-campus Network(KUINS)
- Connection to Off-campus Network Services
- Wireless LAN
In using KUINS-Air, it will be connected to on-campus network(KUINS) and users can browse the contents limited on-campus.
We would like to ask you to use referring to the rules and guidelines in Kyoto University.
Please choose the SSID displayed "KUINS-Air". Please enter your SPS-ID or ECS-ID and your password in the authentication screen. Or it will be authenticated with more secure "client certificate"
Please refer to the following(offered only in Japanese) for the connection with each terminals.
* If you have any issues for connection, please refer to the FAQ here.
Connection to Labo(VLAN fixed connection)
KUINS-Air will be connected to the shared KUINS-III,and the Labo resource will be available in connecting to KUINS-III of Labo VLAN.
Application for use
VLAN manager of KUINS-III network should enter the ECS-ID or SPS-ID in "permitted ID for the connection of KUINS-Air or VPN" in KUINS-DB
Settings of the terminals are same however users are required to add Authentication ID,"@VLAN management number" after their ECS-ID or SPS-ID such as 「ID@12345」.
Please be noted that VLAN fixed connection won't be available at the following place.
- Inside the university hospital ward : The only VLANs inside the hospital campus are available.
- Remote sites : Inuyama, Ohtsu, Kumatori, other remote sites
For printers or file servers, please assign static IP address and connect via LAN cable. Such devices might not be found while connecting to KUINS-Air with VLAN fixed connection. In that case, please specify the IP address of the devices in order to setup.