- 【Supercomputer】【Important】Notification of the change in the method of sending Approval Notice and Registration Confirmation Notice
【Supercomputer】【Important】Notification of the change in the method of sending Approval Notice and Registration Confirmation Notice
publication date : Nov.25, 2020
In response to the recent difficulties in receiving mails due to increased opportunities to work from home, we abolish the mailing of the Approval Notice (for users) and Registration Confirmation Notice (for payment managers) and change the method to download it yourself for applications after December 1, 2020.
Specifically, when you start using the service for the first time, please follow the procedure below.
- When you use the service for the first time (for users):
- 1)Receive the Notification of the Registration Completion by email and confirm the user ID.
- 2)Request for the service start procedure from the user portal
- 3)Open the one-time URL which was sent to your registered email address and download the Approval Notice and set the password.
- 4)After that, you can log in to the user portal by the password authentication (Continuously, please set the public key authentication, etc.)
If you are already using our service, you can continue to use it without affected by the change, but we will not mail the Approval Notice when you apply for the additional applications for this fiscal year or continuation applications for the next fiscal year.
You can download the latest Approval Notice after addition/change from the confirmation page of the registration information of the user portal.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate for your understanding and cooperation.
Supercomputing Section, IT Services Division, Information Management Department, Kyoto University