【Supercomputer】Trial Use of the system E (Camellia) (October to December)
publication date : Sep.25, 2014
We are offering free trial accounts of the System E (Camellia) for users with the user ID of our supercomputer systems.
Please see the application guideline below.We accept your application at any time during the following period. We look forward to your application.
Application Guideline for Use of Trial Account for System E (Camellia)
- After application for use is approved ～Dec 31 (Wed) 2014,9:00 a.m.
Computation resources to be offered:
- Group course/Type E1:4 nodes
- Resources to be used commonly among all trial users
- Maximum Resources to be available per user: 2 nodes
- Processor:Intel Xeon 2.5GHz (10core, 32GB)
- Coprocessor:Intel Xeon Phi (60core, 8GB)
- Disk areas to be available
- the common area to be available among all trial users (8TB)
How to apply:
- Please enter the necessary items and apply online at
※Note that applications may close if we reach capacity.
Supercomputing Section, IT Services Division, Information Management Department, Kyoto University