All University Mail
- Information about the whole service
- Kyoto University Mail for Student (KUMOI)
- Kyoto University Mail for Faculty and Staff (KUMail)
- 【Limited on-Campus】About the Renewal of the Kyoto University Faculty and Staff E-mail System (KUMail)
- 【Limited on-Campus】Setting information of IMAP/SMTP
- (旧KUMail) 利用・設定ガイド
- "old-KUMail" Kyoto University Mail for faculty and staff
- Temporary storage function for the attached files on KUMail
- 【Limited on-Campus】The current condition of KUMail
- 【Limited on-Campus】The change of environment surrounding mail(1)
- 【Limited on-Campus】The change of environment surrounding mail(2)
- 【Limited on-Campus】Cautions in sending mails(1)
- 【Limited on-Campus】Cautions in sending mails(2)
- 【Limited on-Campus】Cautions in receiving mails
- 【Limited on-Campus】Others
- KUMail Storage Service
- Mail Hosting Service
Kyoto University Mail for Student (KUMOI)
Kyoto University Mail for Students and Researchers (KUMOI)
From December 1, 2011, we will start new e-mail service "Student Mail" for students and others. It uses Live@edu service provided by Microsoft. The email address will be provided to students of Kyoto University.We are planning to update Student Mail Service (KUMOI) from 26 Aug 2013.
Your new e-mail address is notified by accessing the following web site:
You need the authentication using ECS-ID for access.
And, Please look at "View account info." on the menu.
note: If sperring of your e-mail address is wrong, we can correct it. please contact us.
If you have any questions, please visit our office in South Building of the Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies (075-753-7840) or contact us by e-mail.
E-mail: edu-qa*media.kyoto-u.ac.jp (*=>@)