- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- E-mail Newsletter
- Publishing Research Achievements
- Submitting User Report
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars (FY 2019)
- Supercomputer System
- Use of Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting Service
Supercomputer Continuation Application
For the continuation of the supercomputer user account, we send the supercomputer user list (hereinafter referred to as "user list") which is described users categorized by payment items of the fiscal year to the payment managers, and the payment managers are required to return the user list indicating the intent of continuation or non-continuation. We mail the user list to the payment managers in late January.
Users who can make Continuation Application
Users who fall into the followings are NOT eligible for the continuation application via the user list by the payment manager, and are required to submit the Application Form for Large-Scale Computer Systems after March.
- Users whose payment item have a change.
- Users who have a change in their affiliation.
Procedure by "Application Form for Large Scale Computer Systems" (計算機利用申請書)
If you can not make a continuation application by the user list, please submit the "Application Form for Large Scale Computer Systems" (計算機利用申請書).
Submission of "Service Course Application Form"(サービス申請書)
By making the continuation application via the user list, you can continue the registration of the user as an entry course. If you use group course or personal course, it is necessary to submit an "Service Course Application Form" (サービス申請書). Please see the following URL and apply if necessary.