All University Mail FAQ
In Gmail, you can fetch e-mails by POP3. The following is the procedure to configure POP3, and you can use it for your responsibility because we do not assure that the following procedure works correctly.
- 1. Log in to Gmail.
- 2. Click [Configure] (a geer wheel icon on the upper-right).
- 3. Select [E-mail Configuration]
- 4. Click [Accounts and Import]
- 5. Click [Add my POP3 e-mail account]
- 6. Input necessary information.
- e-mail address: your KUMOI e-mail address
- Username: [ECS-ID]@st.kyoto-u.ac.jp (if your ECS-ID is a00XXXY, use a00XXXY@st.kyoto-u.ac.jp)
- Password: [password of your ECS-ID]
- POP Server: outlook.office365.com (the previous server, pod51003.outlook.com, still works, but outlook.office365.com is recommended.)
- Port: 995
- Enable "Leave copy of received e-mails"
- Enable "Use SSL to fetch e-mails"
- 7. Click "Add Account"
- 8. Click [No] in [Configure to send e-mails], and click "Finish."