All University Mail FAQ
In Gmail, you can fetch e-mails by POP3. The following is the procedure to configure POP3, and you can use it for your responsibility because we do not assure that the following procedure works correctly.
Lifelong email and Kumail are Gmail. However, the following methods are unavailable (June 30th, 2020). Please use your own Gmail.
- 1. Log in to Gmail.
- 2. Click [Configure] (a geer wheel icon on the upper-right).
- 3. Select [E-mail Configuration]
- 4. Click [Accounts and Import]
- 5. Click [Add my POP3 e-mail account]
- 6. Input necessary information.
- e-mail address: your KUMOI e-mail address
- Username: [ECS-ID]@st.kyoto-u.ac.jp (if your ECS-ID is a00XXXY, use a00XXXY@st.kyoto-u.ac.jp)
- Password: [password of your ECS-ID]
- POP Server: outlook.office365.com (If you can not connect this server. plase set " outlook-japan.office365.com" )
- Port: 995
- Enable "Leave copy of received e-mails"
- Enable "Use SSL to fetch e-mails"
- 7. Click "Add Account"
- 8. Click [No] in [Configure to send e-mails], and click "Finish."