All University Mail
- Information about the whole service
- Kyoto University Mail for Student (KUMOI)
- Kyoto University Mail for Faculty and Staff (KUMail)
- 【Limited on-Campus】The current condition of KUMail
- 【Limited on-Campus】The change of environment surrounding mail(1)
- 【Limited on-Campus】The change of environment surrounding mail(2)
- 【Limited on-Campus】Cautions in sending mails(1)
- 【Limited on-Campus】Cautions in sending mails(2)
- 【Limited on-Campus】Cautions in receiving mails
- 【Limited on-Campus】Others
- KUMail Storage Service
- All University Mail
- Use procedure ・ Regulations
- VIrus / Spam Check Service for Incoming Mails
VIrus / Spam Check Service for Incoming Mails
This service is to check virus and spam in incoming mails for KUINS-II mail servers except mail hosting service.
Mail server operated by KUINS-II whose host is registered in KUINSDB.
Please make an application for host in remarks field on KUINSDB.
- "I will use IIMC mail reception service."
- Domain name(s) you want to receive
- Destination IP address (single only, please contact us if you want to distribute or redundant to multiple addresses.)
How to Use
Please change the MX record of the domain you want to receive as follows.
Also, please allow connection to 25/tcp from 18.104.22.168/29.
This network address is subject to change. In that case, we will contact the applicant.
Or, do not set it as an open relay and allow 25/tcp without limiting the IP address.
The mail will be sent and received via encrypted route when source/destination server was supported.
Handling of Mails After Check
- If it is judged as spam, the header of "X-Kuins-Spam: SPAM" will be added and relayed.
- If it is judged as a virus, it will be refused.
- Up to 20MB of attachments can be received.
- Non-existent sender domain will be refused.
- Mails from the sender IP address corresponding to S25R will be refused the connection once. Then, it will be relayed after receiving again.
- We will verify SPF, DKIM, DMARC and add "Authentication-Results" header. No rejection based on DMARC will be made.