Learning Support Service (PandA)
Learning Support System (PandA)
PandA, KULASIS and OCW
- Learning support system(PandA)
- It was introduced to support the activity of Faculty members and students in managing their classes. It enables the faculty members to distribute handout for classes ,to conduct mini test, and to figure the submission of tasks from the students. A part of the function overlaps the one of KULASIS and users can choose which function to use in each classes. Unlike OCW, this is the system which requires the authorization of faculty members and students and is for supporting the class activities.
- Academic Affairs Information system(KULASIS)
- It's for office routine for classes such as course registration, results presentation, presenting and browsing syllabus.
- It's for publishing class materials.