Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Information about the whole service
- Application for using KUINS network
- Information socket with Web authentication
- The application for server certificate
- Application of the Subdomain
- Application for Wireless LAN access point
- The application of KUINS-II subnet
- Application for the connection to the remote place
- The use of P2P type file exchange software
- Application for the connection to SINET
- Application for using KUINS device account
- Application for VLAN fixed connection account
- On-campus Network(KUINS)
- Connection to Off-campus Network Services
- Wireless LAN
The eduroam is the service which offers Wireless LAN Roaming(Mutual use) between several educational research institutes such as universities. Kyoto University also uses this service.
To students, faculty and staff members in Kyoto University
The eduroam account is available not only in Kyoto University but also in other institutes.
Please refer to the following manuals for the connection with each devices.
If you plan to use eduroam at other institutes, please setup and try to connect to eduroam inside campus in advance. If you cannot connect in other institute, please contact the administrator of that institute.
To those who belongs to the eduroam participant institute
Please use the eduroam account in checking and setting it in each institute in advance.
To those who does not belong to the eduroam participant institute
Only faculty and staff can issue the accounts for visitors. Please refer to the page for "visitor account" for the details.