PC Terminal Services for Education
- Information about the whole service
- Issuance of a temporary ECS-ID
- Opening or closing ICT Commons in case of storm warning, etc.
- Satellite seminar room・OSL setting place
- Procedure for the use of PC Terminal services (for Faculty)
- PC Terminal Service
(OSL and Satellite Classroom)
- Request and Availability of Software for Classes
Cloud storage for BYOD
The cloud storage is a service that makes it possible to use a personally owned computer or smartphone, etc., to access the files stored in the user storage in the Educational Computer System. In addition to saving files, there is also a function to share files.
* Caution *
- You must not share the works of other persons when using the function to share URL.
- Any uploading or sharing of works created by other persons without permission will be subject to punishment as a violation of copyright law.
- Always use anti-virus software. If a file that has been infected by a virus is uploaded or shared, then there is a risk that this may result in the virus infection spreading and causing a major failure of the system or the infection of other users.
Structure of user storage in the Educational Computer System
The PC terminal service limits the number of user files that can be stored to 10 Gbytes across PC Terminal and Virtual Terminals and Cloud storage. If the limit is exceeded, it may cause problems with the operation of your PC terminal. Please delete or save unnecessary files on a regular basis.
To organize your files, Cloud storage makes it easy and convenient to move your files to your home PC device or the laptop you own.
Frequently Asked Questions
See the Frequently Asked Questions.