- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- E-mail Newsletter
- Publishing Research Achievements
- Submitting of the User Report
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars (FY2022)
- Supercomputer System
- Use of Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting Service
ENVI / IDL
For ENVI/IDL Users
ENVI/IDL shall be used only if the consent of the software users to the HARRIS' End User License Agreement(EULA) and Export Classification is obtained, because these are restricted under laws and regulations regarding export control of the U.S. including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations(EAR).
These software products may not be downloaded, exported or re-exported to any country embargoed by the U.S., or a resident or entity of such embargoed country: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria. Please note that the U.S. Export Administration Regulations state that to disclose technology information or source code created by the U.S. to those persons who do not have Japanese nationality (except for those who have permanent residence), in Japan, is deemed to be a reexport to the home country or countries of the foreign national(a "deemed re-export").
We know that users have already understood laws and regulations, we would appreciate it if you could understand and interpret this notice.
- ENVI 5.6.1
- IDL 8.8.1
- ENVI 5.6.1 / IDL 8.8.1
- Windows 10 (Intel/AMD 64-bit)
- macOS 10.14, 10.15 (Intel 64-bit), and 11 (M1)
After application is approved, you can download the following installation image to use the software.
ENVI Installation Image
How to ApplyAn application for the licensing services is available via the user portal. The following procedure describes how to apply for the licensing services.
For New or Additional Application
- Login to the user portal using your user ID and password.
- Select Service Application from the top menu bar.
- When you choose Application Status in the left menu, the application list is displayed if you have already applied for licensing services.
- Select License Application in the left menu, then you move to Step1 -Course Type- form. Choose "ライセンスサービス(Envi/IDL)" in the course type, click "次へ".
- You will move to Step2 -Course Details- form. Enter "the number of applications," "Operating System," and "Payment Item"(if needed). Then click "次へ".
- You will move to Step3 -Confirmation- form. If you okay, click "Send".
- After application is approved, a license information is provided by email.
You can install Envi/IDL to your PC by downloading the installation image.