- Information about the whole service
- Types of ICcards
- Steps in issuing an IC card
- 【Limited on-Campus】Authentication system
- 【Limited on-Campus】Athentication IC Card
- ECS-ID(for students, part-time lecturer, etc...)
- 【Limited on-Campus】Facility Use Card
- 【Limited on-Campus】
- ECS-ID (for students, part-time lecturer, etc...)
Single Sign-on Service
What is single sign-on?
For example, two such systems are Kyoto University groupware and Common Portal for All Students.
Outline of services
At Kyoto University, we use a Web single sign-on system called Shibboleth that is compliant with SAML. Shibboleth provides a Web login environment in which both SPS-IDs and ECS-IDs can be used.n Shibboleth, the Service Provider (SP) or system that provides electronic content, is separate from the Identity Provider (IdP) or system that provides the login for users.With Shibboleth, the SP and IdP are different organizations, but single sign-on is possible with it.
This service is made possible through the university's participation in the Academic Authentication Federation (called "GakuNin") promoted by the National Institute of Informatics. Please refer to the GakuNin's technical guide when constructing an SP.
Environments in which Shibboleth can be used
Application for use of services
Apply from here to use these services.