- Information about the whole service
- Types of ICcards
- Steps in issuing an IC card
- 【Limited on-Campus】Authentication system
- 【Limited on-Campus】Athentication IC Card
- ECS-ID(for students, part-time lecturer, etc...)
- 【Limited on-Campus】Facility Use Card
- 【Limited on-Campus】
- 【Limited on-Campus】ICカード読み取りソフト(FCFdumpソフト)
- 【Limited on-Campus】About the installation of the driver software of Kyoto University Authentication Infrastructure
- 【Limited on-Campus】Multi-Factor Authentication User's Guide
- ECS-ID (for students, part-time lecturer, etc...)
- Authentication IC Card, Facility Use Card
- Authentication System
- client certification
- Use procedure ・ Regulations
- application manual
Client certificate application manual
Please refer to the application manual for applying for and obtaining a client certificate.
For installation, refer to the installation manual.
- If you want to use a client certificate for KUINS-Air or VPN, please install it according to the manual for browsers other than Firefox.
- If you want to use OpenVPN on an OS other than Android, you will have to use a client certificate in a special way. Please apply and download only, and follow OpenVPN's Configuration Manual for the rest of the settings.