The New International Student Orientation/全学機構ガイダンス(留学生向け)
publication date : Apr.16, 2020
Kyoto University has organizations which support your student life from various points of view. The orientation for new international students is conducted with the cooperation of these organizations.
Due to the COVID-19 virus, we will conduct the online orientation through PandA(Kyoto University learning support service system) this fiscal year, instead of the face-to-face orientation .
You have to attend this online orientation by May 6th!
May 6th, Wednesday
【The target of this orientation】
Newly enrolled international students
(If you have completed this orientation between April 2nd and 7th, you don't have to take part in this orientation again.)
【How to reach the online orientation. First, go to PandA Login Page】
Please login Panda here.
This is the instruction on how to reach the orientation in Panda.
1. Please login PandA from the above link.
2. On the top right corner, you can find "login" . Then, please click it.
3. You can login PandA with your ECS ID which begins with "a" and password.
4. Please click the column "New Student Orientation" on the top of your PandA site . If you cannot find it, please click "More Sites(他のサイト) on the header of PandA site. You can find"New Student Orientation".
5. Please start the orientation according to the instructions on the page.
● Please receive this orientation from a personal computer.
(The PandA function will be limited on a smartphone or tablet.)
● Please see here regarding the PandA instruction for students. (PDF)
※ On this instruction, you can know the language setting method and so on.
Institute for Information Management and Communication(IIMC)
ICT Support Center
General Information Counter, ICT Support Center