IIMC, Institute for Information Management and Communication, provides its essential informational environment in supporting education and research activities in Kyoto University.
The students' account, ECS-ID will be issued based on user's application and they can use the following service by acquiring ECS-ID.
※The available service differs depending on their status. Please feel free to ask us.
- : a professor emeritus、part-time lecturer off-campus, JSPS Research Fellowship,Research Fellow,Collaborative Researcher,Contract staff,Others
1.Available information environment and services
- Information System Application Rules and its Information Security
- Princess Rinrin
- Use of Kyoto University Integrated Network System(KUINS)
- Connecting to the Internet with Wireless LAN
- Connection from off-campus
- Use of PC terminals(OSL,Satellite seminar room)
- Printing our the report or tasks(Printing Service)
- Distributing Class materials, Submitting tasks, mini test
※There are some functions which overlaps the one of KULASIS
- Browsing E-Journals
※Green-framed service is NOT the service from IIMC.
2.About the limitation of use for your account
All users(excluding the professor emeritus)have to follow the procedures for extention of use in the fiscal new year.
Please submit the application form at the counter in using continuously for the next fiscal year
【Use of Supercomputer system】
Supercomputer system provided by ACCMS, Kyoto University is available with User ID/account for our large-scale computing systems.
Please refer to this for use.
【To temporary visitors】
Network environment is provided for those who visit Kyoto University temporarily for seminars and collaborative researches.Please refer to this for the details.