Other Support Services
How to register your safety status
In the event of a large-scale disaster
1 First, secure your own safety.
2 After securing your own safety, access the Kyoto University Safety Confirmation system.
3 Enter your safety status into the system.
How to register our safety status
1. Perform an internet search for "Kyoto University Safety Confirmation System" to access the Safety Confirmation System on the internet.
2. Click the "register your safety status" button on the Safety Confirmation System website.
3. Enter your ECS-ID or SPS-ID and your password on the log-in screen.
4. Register your safety status on the safety registration page by selecting appropriate answers to the three questions and entering any other necessary information in the Additional Information field. Then, click the "Send" button. (Note: selecting an answer to question (1) is mandatory.)
Important Points to Note
- In the event of a disaster, an e-mail requesting you to register your safety status will be sent by the Kyoto University Risk Management Office. The e-mail will be sent from the following address and have the following subject line:
Subject: Safety confirmation (to all students, faculty, and staff members)
2. Please bookmark the URL of the Safety Confirmation System web page to enable quick access in the event of an emergency.
3. If your safety status has changes, please re-register your updated status. Your status will then be updated on the system.
4.If you cannot register your safety information on the system, please inform your department of your safety information by phone or e-mail immediately. If your safety cannot be confirmed, your department will attempt to confirm your safety by telephoning or e-mailing you directly, or by making inquiries to your friends or acquaintances.