Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Information about the whole service
- The use of KUINS
- Registeration of KUINS connection device
- Information socket with Web authentication
- The application for server certificate
- Application of the Subdomain
- The application of KUINS-II subnet
- Application for the connection to the remote place
- The use of P2P type file exchange software
- Application for the connection to SINET
- 【Limited on-Campus】The sub domain list in kyoto-u.ac.jp domain(Alphabetically)
- 【Limited on-Campus】The subnet address list in Kyoto University
- On-campus Network(KUINS)
- Connection to Off-campus Network Services
- Wireless LAN
The eduroam(http://www.eduroam.jp/) is the service which offers Wireless LAN Roaming(Mutual use) between several educational research institutes such as universities. Kyoto University also uses this service.
Please choose SSID displayed "eduroam", then log in with your eduroam account ID and password.
Please refer to the following manuals for the connection with each terminals.
※ If you have any issues for connection, please refer to the FAQ here.
To students, faculty and staff members in Kyoto University
Please access the following URL and log in with your ECS-ID or SPS-ID for acquiring eduroam user's account. The eduroam account is available not only in Kyoto University but also in another universities or research institutes.
To those who belongs to the eduroam participant institute
Please use the eduroam account in checking and setting it in each institute in advance.
To those who does not belong to the eduroam participant institute
Only faculty and staff (except temporary staff) can issue the accounts for visitors who do not belong to the eduroam participant institute. Please refer to the page for "Accounts for visitors" for the details.