Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Information about the whole service
- The use of KUINS
- Registeration of KUINS connection device
- Information socket with Web authentication
- The application for server certificate
- Application of the Subdomain
- The application of KUINS-II subnet
- Application for the connection to the remote place
- The use of P2P type file exchange software
- Application for the connection to SINET
- 【Limited on-Campus】The sub domain list in kyoto-u.ac.jp domain(Alphabetically)
- 【Limited on-Campus】The subnet address list in Kyoto University
- On-campus Network(KUINS)
- Connection to Off-campus Network Services
- Wireless LAN
To arrange the educational environment and to enhance the function for research assistance, we offer and build up the network environment by wireless as an access network in common space.
The types of wireles LAN available in Kyoto University are "KUINS-Air","eduroam", and "Carrier Wi-Fi (Public Wireless LAN)".
"KUINS-Air" is the Wireless LAN service for Faculty and Staff on-campus to connect to KUINS-III with the authentication with ECS-ID or SPS-ID.
It's the Wireless LAN service for those from off-campus to connect to the network off-campus with their eduroam account or visitor's account. With the acquision of eduroam account, the WIreless LAN environment of educational institutes all over the world which belongs to eduroam will be available.
「Carrier Wi-Fi (Public Wireless LAN)」
Public Wireless LAN Service provided by 3 mobile phone carriers (NTT Docomo, KDDI (au), Softbank) can be used on campus.