Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Information about the whole service
- The use of KUINS
- Registeration of KUINS connection device
- Information socket with Web authentication
- The application for server certificate
- Application of the Subdomain
- The application of KUINS-II subnet
- Application for the connection to the remote place
- The use of P2P type file exchange software
- Application for the connection to SINET
- 【Limited on-Campus】The sub domain list in kyoto-u.ac.jp domain(Alphabetically)
- 【Limited on-Campus】The subnet address list in Kyoto University
- On-campus Network(KUINS)
- Connection to Off-campus Network Services
- Wireless LAN
- Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Connection from Off-campus
- The usage
- UQWiMAX tie-up
The use of Mobile WiMAX(UQ WiMAX),provided by UQ communication CO.,LTD enables you to connect to on-campus network(KUINS-III)directly.
- For your use of this service, you are required to join "KUINS Flat",WiMAX connection service.
- You are required to connect to "KUINS-III" network directly via mobile WiMAX and SINET4 in this service. And you should follow the university security policy such as "All-University system use regulations" even if you use it from off-campus.
- For above reasons, outsiders (excluding the contractor. contractor should be the Faculty and Staff in Kyoto University) are not allowed for connection.
- In occurance of on-campus network error, it will be affected even though it is the connection using WiMAX.
In making a contract by public expense, please purchase 「DIS mobile package WiMAX annual pack」(Manufacturer: Daiwabou information system CO.,LTD) in University-Coop and submit KUINS connection application from Exclusive Website.
Use of information resource off-campus
After the WiMAX connection, it comes to have the network environment of KUINS-III on-campus. For the use of information resource off-campus, please refer to Connection to off-campus service.