Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Information about the whole service
- The use of KUINS
- Registeration of KUINS connection device
- Information socket with Web authentication
- The application for server certificate
- Application of the Subdomain
- The application of KUINS-II subnet
- Application for the connection to the remote place
- The use of P2P type file exchange software
- Application for the connection to SINET
- 【Limited on-Campus】The sub domain list in kyoto-u.ac.jp domain(Alphabetically)
- 【Limited on-Campus】The subnet address list in Kyoto University
- On-campus Network(KUINS)
- Connection to Off-campus Network Services
- Wireless LAN
- Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Connection from Off-campus
- The usage
Please use this service as an alternative method in case you can't use IKEv2 due to the limitation of the network environment at home etc. It's one of the SSL VPN type to connect to the on-campus network via the route encrypted by SSL/TLS using client certificate issued in advance.
*It is available only in Windows.
SSTP server name is "sstp0.kuins.kyoto-u.ac.jp".
Please prepare the client certificate in advance, which is necessary for this service.
Please refer to the following manuals for setting.
If you have any issues for connection, please refer to the FAQ here.
- In case you might have lost or leaked out the cerificate files with secret keys, please be sure to void the certification.
- In case that the certificate is no longer valid, please reissue it.
- Uncheck "Use another user's name in this connection" in SSTP setting.
- If you enter Japanese in "The name of connecting destination", there is the case that the proxy setting isn't performed correctly. Please be sure not to enter Japanese.
Use of information resource off-campus
Off-campus resource will be connectable only via proxy server. Without proxy setting, it is unavailable.