Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Information about the whole service
- The use of KUINS
- Registeration of KUINS connection device
- Information socket with Web authentication
- The application for server certificate
- Application of the Subdomain
- The application of KUINS-II subnet
- Application for the connection to the remote place
- The use of P2P type file exchange software
- Application for the connection to SINET
- 【Limited on-Campus】The sub domain list in kyoto-u.ac.jp domain(Alphabetically)
- 【Limited on-Campus】The subnet address list in Kyoto University
- On-campus Network(KUINS)
- Connection to Off-campus Network Services
- Wireless LAN
- Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Connection from Off-campus
- The usage
Please use this as alternative method in case you can't use IKEv2 due to the trouble of the network device at home. It's one of the SSL VPN type to connect to on-campus via the encrypted route by SSL/TLS with the personal digital certificate issued in advance.
Server is "openvpn0.kuins.kyoto-u.ac.jp".
Please refer to the following manual.
If you have any issues for connection, please refer to the FAQ here.
- In case you might have lost or leaked out the certificate file with secret key, please be sure to complete the invalidation processing..
- In case the certificate is no longer valid, please reissue it.
Use of information resource off-campus
After the VPN connection, it comes to have the network environment of KUINS-III on-campus. For the use of information resource off-campus, please refer to Connection to off-campus service.