Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Information about the whole service
- Application for using KUINS network
- Information socket with Web authentication
- The application for server certificate
- Application of the Subdomain
- Application for Wireless LAN access point
- The application of KUINS-II subnet
- Application for the connection to the remote place
- The use of P2P type file exchange software
- Application for the connection to SINET
- On-campus Network(KUINS)
- Connection to Off-campus Network Services
- Wireless LAN
- Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Connection from Off-campus
- The usage
In Android, IKEv2 and OpenVPN are available.
If you don't have any problems for the use, please make use of "IKEv2". However, the connection port for "IKEv2" might be restricted due to the managing policy or the contracted provider. In that case, please try to use "OpenVPN" if possible. Also, VLAN fixed connection is not available in Android.
|Function and Feature||IKEv2||OpenVPN|
|Usage||Network environment dependence||in some cases||OK|
|OS standard fucntion||No (*1)||No (*1)|
|VLAN fixed connection||No||No|
|Connection to off-campus||OK||OK|
*1) Free application has to be installed.
If you have any troubles in connection, please refer to the FAQ here.