Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Information about the whole service
- Application for using KUINS network
- Information socket with Web authentication
- The application for server certificate
- Application of the Subdomain
- Application for Wireless LAN access point
- The application of KUINS-II subnet
- Application for the connection to the remote place
- The use of P2P type file exchange software
- Application for the connection to SINET
- On-campus Network(KUINS)
- Connection to Off-campus Network Services
- Wireless LAN
Please use this service as an alternative method in case you can't use IKEv2 due to the limitation of the network environment at home etc. It's one of the SSL VPN type to connect to the on-campus network via the route encrypted by SSL/TLS using client certificate issued in advance.
If you have any issues for connection, please refer to the FAQ here.
Use of information resource off-campus
Off-campus resource will be connectable only via proxy server. Without proxy setting, it is unavailable.