Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Information about the whole service
- Application for using KUINS network
- Information socket with Web authentication
- The application for server certificate
- Application of the Subdomain
- Application for Wireless LAN access point
- The application of KUINS-II subnet
- Application for the connection to the remote place
- The use of P2P type file exchange software
- Application for the connection to SINET
- On-campus Network(KUINS)
- Connection to Off-campus Network Services
- Wireless LAN
Please use this as alternative method in case you can't use IKEv2 due to the trouble of the network device at home. It's one of the SSL VPN type to connect to on-campus via the encrypted route by SSL/TLS with the personal digital certificate issued in advance.
Server is "openvpn0.kuins.kyoto-u.ac.jp".
As for user manual, please refer to the below links.
If you have any issues for connection, please refer to the FAQ here.
Use of information resource off-campus
After the VPN connection, it comes to have the network environment of KUINS-III on-campus. For the use of information resource off-campus, please refer to Connection to off-campus service.