Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Information about the whole service
- The use of KUINS
- Registeration of KUINS connection device
- Information socket with Web authentication
- The application for server certificate
- Application of the Subdomain
- The application of KUINS-II subnet
- Application for the connection to the remote place
- The use of P2P type file exchange software
- Application for the connection to SINET
- On-campus Network(KUINS)
- Connection to Off-campus Network Services
- Wireless LAN
- Kyoto University Integrated Network System (KUINS)
- Connection from Off-campus
Connection from Off-campus
The methods to connect to the network(limited on-campus) are mainly as follows.
These services enable users to set the off-campus(home,workplace etc) network make the connection environment of standard KUINS-III(on-campus use) CLOSE space setting VLAN. And you can access to online service provided to limited on-campus (browsing e-journals, use of Groupware) safely.
To use this service, "ECS-ID" or "SPS-ID" is required.