- Information about the whole service
- Related rules
- 情報セキュリティミニガイド/Information Security Quick Guide
- 【Limited on-Campus】標的型攻撃メールの概要と対応/Targeted Email Attacks and How to Deal with Them
- 【Limited on-Campus】メール開封の留意点について/Precautions When Opening E-mails
- Vulnerability Diagnostic System(Limited on-Campus)
- Support for Unauthorized Access(Limited on-Campus)
- Information Security e-Learning
Information Security e-Learning
Information on this page is for 2019 fiscal year. The 2020 version will be released in Mid-March 2020.
0. For new students
In addition to e-Learning that you are presenting on this page, you also need to attend "Princess Rinrin".
1. How to start and use e-learning
|Procedure||Explanation||Screen shot(Click to enlarge)|
|1||Click the following button to open the FY2019 log in page.
(When clicked, the ID and password input form opens in a new tab.)
Fill the form to sign in with your ECS-ID/SPS-ID and password.
New students, New Faculty and Staff, Those who had not taken last FY(Including those who have unknown status of last FY )
Click 『Text(Long Ver.)』(the red frame part on the right figure)in the left side of the page to take a course.
Those who had taken last FY
Click『Text(Short Ver.)』(the green frame part on the right figure)in the left side of the page to take a course.
|4||After taking a course, click『修了テスト/ Final Test』in the left to take Final Test.
|5||Click 『修了テスト/Final Test2019』 in 「テストを受験」(Take an Assessment).|
|6||Click 『テストを開始』(Begin Assessment).|
After entering all the answers, click『採点のために提出』(Submit for Grading).
In pressing『保存』(Save),the answers won't be submitted but be saved. Also, in pressing『終了』(Exit),the answers won't be submitted nor be saved.
|8||Click 『採点のために提出』(Submit for Grading) in the confirmation screen.|
|9||Click 『続ける』(Continue) to check the commentawy from 『フィードバック』(Feedback) of 提出済みテスト(Submitted Assessments)|
|10||Click『ログアウト』at the upper right.|