PC Terminal Services for Education
- Information about the whole service
- Issuance of a temporary ECS-ID
- Opening or closing OSL in case of storm warning, etc.
- Satellite seminar room・OSL setting place
- PC Terminal Service
(OSL and Satellite Classroom)
- Request and Availability of Software for Classes
- Cloud storage for BYOD
Cloud storage for BYOD
The cloud storage is a service that makes it possible to use a personally owned computer or smartphone, etc., to access the files stored in the user storage in the Educational Computer System. In addition to saving files, there is also a function to share files.
* Caution *
- You must not share the works of other persons when using the function to share URL.
- Any uploading or sharing of works created by other persons without permission will be subject to punishment as a violation of copyright law.
- Always use anti-virus software. If a file that has been infected by a virus is uploaded or shared, then there is a risk that this may result in the virus infection spreading and causing a major failure of the system or the infection of other users.
Structure of user storage in the Educational Computer System