- Information about the whole service
- Rules for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- E-mail Newsletter
- Publishing Research Achievements
- Submitting User Report
- Other Application Procedures
- Programming Seminars (FY 2018)
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Supercomputer System
- Use of Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting Service
Use of the Large-Format Printer
This service offers users to print large-format posters for poster sessions at academic conferences.
Those who wish to use the Large-Format Printer are required to obtain User ID/account.
|User Eligibility||Users of Large-Scale Computing Systems|
The Output Room of Large-Format Printer is located on 3rd floor of North Building of the Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies.
|Opening Hours||Weekdays (Mon.-Fri.) from 09:00 to 17:00|
|Printing Paper||Coated paper (36 inch width) Only|