- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- E-mail Newsletter
- Publishing Research Achievements
- Submitting of the User Report
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars (FY 2021)
- Supercomputer System
- Use of Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting Service
Submitting of the User Report
Please report your published research results such as papers (including abstracts of conference presentations) which you have obtained by using the Large Scale Computer Systems of ACCMS in this fiscal year in one of the following ways. Please report unpublished papers as soon as they are published.
- User Portal
- By Email
- After completion of the "計算機利用結果報告書(User Report of Supercomputer Systems)", please send it to the Research Information Section, Information Promotion Division, Information Management and Communication Department by Email.
Personal information included in the User Report of Supercomputer Systems shall be used for office processing relating to the use of Large Scale Computer Systems. The information relating to the list of research papers will be published on our website or public relations as the research achievements which were obtained with the use of ACCMS.
|Data file||File size|
|計算機利用結果報告書(User Report of Supercomputer Systems)[Word]*Japanese Version Only||50kB|
Research results obtained from use of ACCMS
Japanese Version Only.