- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- E-mail Newsletter
- Publishing Research Achievements
- Submitting User Report
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars (FY 2019)
- Supercomputer System
- Use of Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting Service
Submitting User Report
Please report your published research results (including abstracts of papers presented at conferences) that you obtained in the fiscal year from use of the Large Scale Computer Systems of Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies (ACCMS). After filling in the User Report of Supercomputer Systems, please submit it in one of the following manners.
In cases where you have not yet been published such results before the end of the fiscal year, after completion of the publication, please complete and submit the Report immediately .
- User Portal
- By Email
- After completion of the "計算機利用結果報告書(User Report of Supercomputer Systems)", please send it to the Research Information Section, Information Promotion Division, Information Management and Communication Department by Email.
Personal information included in User Report of Supercomputer Systems shall be used for office processing related to the use of Large Scale Computer Systems. The information relating to the list of research articles will be published on our website or publish relations brochures as the research achievements obtained from use of ACCMS.
|Data file||File size|
|計算機利用結果報告書(User Report of Supercomputer Systems)[Word]*Japanese Version Only||50kB|
Research results obtained from use of ACCMS
Japanese Version Only.