- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- E-mail Newsletter
- Publishing Research Achievements
- Submitting User Report
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars (FY 2019)
- Supercomputer System
- Use of Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting Service
- Computing Services
- Application Procedures
- Use for Collaborative Research with Private Organizations
Use for Collaborative Research with Private Organizations
For details of rules and regulations when you conduct research in collaboration with private organizations, see Internal Rules for Use of the ACCMS Supercomputer System for Collaborative Research Projects with Private Organizations (*Japanese Version Only).
Submission of the following documents is necessary for its use of our systems:
- Application Form for Large-Scale Computer Systems (*Japanese Version Only)
- "利用者"(User) means the applicant's information such as the organization where he or she belongs.
- "支払責任者"(Payment manager) means the host researcher (a faculty member of Kyoto University) for the collaborative research project.
- "経理責任者"(Accounting manager) means the person in charge of the "予算費目"(budget items) for the payment manager.
- The services are designed for research and development. Thus, on the back of the Form, please describe the applicant's research histories at private organizations and the final academic background.
- For how to fill in the Form, refer to Instruction for Filling In Application Form (PDF) (*Japanese Version Only) and Research Area Codes.
- Written Oath (Word)/ (PDF) (*Japanese Version Only)
- A copy of the Collaborative Research Contract
- Appendixes regarding the purpose of using Supercomputer and the plan of research publishing
(additional documents which prove that the purpose is academic research)