- Information about the whole service
- Regulations for Use of ACCMS
- Service Application Timeline
- Service Selection Guide
- Trial Account
- HPCI Face to Face Identity Vetting & HPCI User's Guide
- E-mail Newsletter
- Publishing Research Achievements
- Submitting of the User Report
- Other Application Procedures
- Call for Supercomputer Collaborative Research Project
- Supercomputer Educational Use Project
- Programming Seminars (FY 2021)
- Supercomputer System
- Use of Large-Format Printer
- Virtual Server Hosting Service
Service Selection Guide
This page provides overviews of the service courses and guides users to select the course that fits the purpose of use. For details of the system specifications, refer to the "supercomputer(Services)." For details of the service courses or the usage fees, see Rules for Usage Fees of Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies (ACCMS) (*Japanese Version Only).
- 1. Selecting the Service Course
- 2. Selecting the System (For Group and Personal Course)
- 3. Selecting the Type (For Group course)
- 4. Other Services
The Service Course consists of the Entry, Personal, Group, and Private Cluster Course. Select one that fits your purpose. The services of Entry course are available when you get the user ID. To use the services of other courses, apply for them by the due date.
For the usage fees and the available computing resources of each course, see Rules for Usage Fees of Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies (ACCMS) (*Japanese Version Only).
Note that we accept applications for use of each course, except the Entry Course, during the fixed application periods only. To check the upcoming dates of the application periods, see Service Application Timeline and E-mail Newsletter.
|Course||Description||Annual Usage Fee||Elapsed Time for Batch||Applying|
||12,600 yen||1 hour||Acceptable year round|
||100,000 yen||168 hours||Open application system|
||From 130,000 yen||336 hours||Open application system|
||From 630,000 yen||―||Open application system|
※The elapsed time of a batch is the upper limit of the elapsed time in one batch job and the upper limit of the number of executable jobs is not set.
The supercomputer system consists of the system A, B, C. Refer to the characteristics and the available software of each system and select one of the systems. For the system specifications, refer to the "supercomputer(Services)".
- ※1 CNL: Cray Compute Node Linux(Computation nodes), SLES12:SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12(Login nodes)
- ※2 RHEL7:Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7(Computation nodes, Login nodes)
|Type||Software||System A||System B||System C|
|MSC Marc Mentat||―||AU||AU|
|Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition||―||+||+|
- + : Available for all users.
- AU : Available for academic users only.
- KU : Available for Kyoto University members only.
- UC : Available for organizations that has agreed on the application user consortium arrangement (Toyohashi University of Technology, Shimane University, Kyoto University)
- - : Not available
(*) On System A, the inter-node parallel execution is not supported.
Group course provides three different types of the respective allocation of computing resources that are usually guaranteed based on the contracted resources. The following table shows the cost of each type. For the units of node and socket, see "Usage Fees of ACCMS.
Table of the Fee of Node and Socket
|Annual Usage Fee (Yen)|
Supercomputer users can also utilize the following services, besides the services of the selected service course(Entry, Personal, Group, or Private cluster).
|Large-scale job||From 13,000 yen per week||Highly parallelized jobs are available by week basis.||Open application system|
|Addition of Storage capacity||From 10,000 yen per year||Standard storage capacity can be added in units of 10TB.||Open application system|
|Licensing service||From 20,000yen per year||This service allows you to install applications on a PC in your laboratory.
||Acceptable year round|
|Large format printer||No additional fee||The large format printer is available to print posters for presentations at academic conferences and professional workshops.||No need|