- Information about the whole service
- Types of ICcards
- Steps in issuing an IC card
- 【Limited on-Campus】Authentication system
- 【Limited on-Campus】Athentication IC Card
- ECS-ID(Accounts for students)
- 【Limited on-Campus】Facility Use Card
- 【Limited on-Campus】
- 【Limited on-Campus】ICカード読み取りソフト(FCFdumpソフト)
- 【Limited on-Campus】About the installation of the driver software of Kyoto University Authentication Infrastructure
- ECS-ID (for Student)
- SPS-ID (for Faculty and Staff)
- Authentication IC Card, Facility Use Card
Single Sign-on Service
What is single sign-on?
For example, two such systems are Kyoto University groupware and Common Portal for All Students.
Outline of services
At Kyoto University, we use a Web single sign-on system called Shibboleth that is compliant with SAML. Shibboleth provides a Web login environment in which both SPS-IDs and ECS-IDs can be used.n Shibboleth, the Service Provider (SP) or system that provides electronic content, is separate from the Identity Provider (IdP) or system that provides the login for users.With Shibboleth, the SP and IdP are different organizations, but single sign-on is possible with it.
This service is made possible through the university's participation in the Academic Authentication Federation (called "GakuNin") promoted by the National Institute of Informatics. Please refer to the GakuNin's technical guide when constructing an SP.
Environments in which Shibboleth can be used
It is available on Web Hosting service, VM (virtual machine)Hosting service, and other web servers. In particular, for Web Hosting service, users can avoid the troubles that come with complicated server construction. In the support on this web site, we tell you how to build an SP that uses Shibboleth's Web Hosting service. Furthermore, here you can see the services using Shibboleth for Kyoto University faculty, staff and students.
Application for use of services
Apply from here to use these services.