- Information about the whole service
- Types of ICcards
- Steps in issuing an IC card
- 【Limited on-Campus】Authentication system
- 【Limited on-Campus】Athentication IC Card
- ECS-ID(Accounts for students)
- 【Limited on-Campus】Facility Use Card
- 【Limited on-Campus】ICカード読み取りソフト(FCFdumpソフト)
- 【Limited on-Campus】About the installation of the driver software of Kyoto University Authentication Infrastructure
- ECS-ID (for Student)
- SPS-ID (for Faculty and Staff)
- Authentication IC Card, Facility Use Card
SPS-ID (for Faculty and Staff)
SPS-ID(Accounts for Faculty and Staff)
IIMC provides the various Information services on-campus such as mails and Network connection.
IIMC issues accounts for students(ECS-ID) and those for Faculty and Staff(SPS-ID) to utilize these informational environment.
ECS-ID and SPS-ID are used for authentication to KULASIS, the academic affairs information system, and to browse electric journal provided by library.
Accounts for Faculty and Staff(SPS-ID)are issued to the Faculty and Staff in Kyoto University, and also are the ID which include number and alphabet of your given and surname.
Notice of your account will be given by the General affairs in your department in hired.
※Accounts for students(ECS-ID) are the ID which include number and alphabet, and will be issued to all student , the Faculty and Staff such as part-time lecturers off- campus who can't use SPS-ID, professor emeritus, trainees, collaborators, and invited foreign scholars.